Construction Industry Career Day
May 31, 2017: 8am -1pm
NJ Convention & Expo Center, Edison, New Jersey
- All forms must contain a contact person.
- Students must be registered as a group. Individual registrations will not be accepted for
- A minimum of one chaperone for every ten students is required.
- In early May, confirmation tickets will be sent for each student/chaperone to the contact person on this registration form and must be presented at the event. Snacks will be provided on Wednesday.
- There is no charge for admission. There is no requirement on your length of stay. However, the average time spent at CICD is two hours.
- Due to the nature of the event, any unsupervised/unruly group will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
*Wednesday is limited to 11th grade students. You may bring Sophomores that would benefit from the program. Tuesday night, May 30, 2017, from 4-8pm is opened to high school students, community groups and the general public. Please encourage your Seniors to attend with a parent/guardian.
PLEASE HIT SUBMIT ONCE - YOU WILL RECEIVE AN AUTOMATED REPLY TO THE EMAIL PROVIDED THAT YOUR REGISTRATION WAS RECEIVED.
REGISTRATION FOR WEDNESDAY WILL CLOSE AT 4PM ON FRIDAY APRIL 28TH or WHEN WE HAVE REACHED OUR CAPACITY OF 1,500